Are you dealing with a change in your employment and finances?
Are you a small business owner who had to close their doors due to COVID?
Is a health issue impacting your lifestyle?
Did your relationship just end?
What about a change you want to make but are afraid to take the leap?
Whether it's change that has happened to you or a change you wish you had the confidence to make, this course will help you cope with the endings, the beginnings and the space in between that change brings into our lives.
Learn how to embrace change as a healthy element of personal growth and healthy living. See what others like you have to say after taking this course.
For testimonials from graduates click here.
Class starts Tuesday July 7th. Just a few seats left!
"I took the course and I LOVED it. If you are on the fence, TAKE IT. If you want to take it but your schedule is tight, TAKE IT. If you're afraid, TAKE IT. If a little voice is telling you all the reasons why you shouldn't or can't take it, TAKE IT! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! Life changing class. One of the most powerful classes I've ever taken."
Stephanie Laurent, RFC Graduate, New Jersey Law Inforcement Officer
"Nothing is permanent but change."
How many times have you heard this classic remark? Though we can accept Change as part of life, we still resist it and may not know why. We often fear Change and feel paralyzed when it arrives at the doorstep of our lives. Change is one of those life experiences that we never really learned about though it happens all the time!
It doesn't have to be that way. You can learn how to deal with Change so you can be ready for it in a new way.
In this life changing, online class you'll:
- Understand who and what created your relationship to Change and whether or not it's working for you.
- Explore how the past is still informing your present day choices, oftentimes causing "decision paralysis."
- Move from resisting Change to embracing Change using the specially crafted course exercises.
- Rediscover the courageous you and live more confidently knowing that you can handle what comes up.
- Trust yourself again and the decisions you make through the process of healing long held judgements.
- Learn how to honor others affected by your Change without saying "no" to yourself.
- Forgive the past by finding the "seeds of growth" in the changes imposed upon you.
- Let go of what no longer serves you and make more room for more spontaneity and flexibility.
- Become the architect of your own life by learning how to "Call in Your Future!"
You have what it takes to steady yourself during this time of historic Change.
This course reconnects you with that Truth.
Jump start the Change in your life. Register now and say "Yes!" to Change.
Get started now!
"Your life doesn't get better by chance,
it gets better by change."
What you'll receive for your investment:
- A live, two hour online class, for eight weeks. We meet via Zoom from 6:00 - 8:00 pm EST. Schedule below. There are no pre-recorded lessons however each live class is recorded and available.
- Private Website Page. You'll have exclusive access to the class' own page on my website where I'll post the audio and visual recordings of each class for easy access and review.
- Pre-class Zoom "Meet n Greet." Week 1 allows us to connect with your fellow classmates, review all aspects of the class's currriculum and flow, discuss best practices and class agreements. This usually lasts an hour.
- Professional Tech Support Assistant. To provide an enjoyable online experience before, during and after class, I'll have a Tech Assistant, available to answer questions and solve tech problems.
- Two versions of the curriculum. Printed*, spiral bound class workbook mailed to you along with a pdf version emailed to you. *Due to the cost of printing and shipping, only those able to pay full price will receive the print copy in the mail. For all others, the PDF will be emailed.
- Weekly summary sheets. Created to highlight each week's focus, insights and growth.
- Access to the private Facebook group. Here's where we build community and have a place to land in between classes to share insights and challenges. All graduates have access to this private group page.
- Multi-media resources: I'll use the Facebook page to post Ted Talks, articles, videos and my own inspirational talks and interviews.
- Live Facebook events. I'm always inspired by each class and this is a way for me to share with you whatever is on my mind and heart in between classes. I'll do this at the private Facebook group page.
- Discounted coaching sessions: A $125 value for $50. This class is designed to bring old beliefs and patterns to the surface of your awareness. When the one that you're here to heal comes up, it's important to have the time you need to properly process it through. This is why I radically reduce my fee so that you can have the support you need.
- A very cool soundtrack! As a radio host and life long lover of music, this class has got a very diverse soundtrack that soothes your heart and rocks you soul when you need it. Suggestions always accepted.
- Completion Certificate.** You'll receive a personalized, laminated certificate of completion mailed to you after you've completed the class. **Due to the cost of printing and shipping, only those who are able to pay in full will receive the laminated certificate in the mail. All other will receive a PDF version via email.
- Me. I have found that the most valuable moment in any online class I've taken is when the teacher was available to us in real time. Along with the live classroom setting and the live Facebook events each week, you can reach out to me via text or email should you need some support. You are not alone. I am with you.
"Camille’s ability to hear what is being communicated and cut right through the block that is preventing change & positive forward movement is phenomenal. She is a master of deep Insights & a highly skilled facilitator. Powerful in her delivery, she also has a truly compassionate heart. These two qualities work in harmony to create an environment that supports & enhances each students personal growth.
I experienced positive shifts in my life during & following the course as many layers of old patterns & stories fell away. I highly recommend this program & believe it should be a mandatory part of high school education to provide tools for embracing life’s constant changes from an early age. Oh the stress that it could eliminate!"
Sacha Sully, RFC Graduate - Founder, Beyond the Butterfly, Australia
Course Dates and Curriculum Overview (Start time is 6:00 pm EST.)
Week 1 July 7th - 'Meet n Greet' - 6:00 - 7:00 pm We meet online to connect, go over the flow of the class and make sure everyone can experience the technical aspects with ease.
Week 2 July 14th - What is Change? In our first class, we look at all the ways in which we have been taught to think about Change and how we have been influenced by society, our family and our past. It's an absolutely fascinating experience that reveals to you why you feel about Change the way you do.
Week 3 July 21st - Looking for Clues. To discover how those outer influences affected you personally, we shift our attention to looking within ourselves to see how those beliefs shaped your personal attitude towards Change. This journey of deep inner exploration reveals the patterns that are dormant within us but still running the show. Truly an eye-opener!
Week 4 July 28th - Change and Courage. With a better awareness of your relationship to Change and how it came to be, we discuss the role that courage plays in Change. You'll have the opportunity to take a compassionate look at your personal relationship to courage and how you feel about yourself when you are dealing with or wanting to initiate Change. Using the exercises in Week 3, you'll find the brave one within you that you might have forgotten was there all this time.
Week 5 August 4th - Change and Me. Now that we know how we feel about Change, we go one step further and consider how we feel about ourselves and Change. Most of us walk around believing: "I don't do change well" or "I can't make a good decision so I better not change anything." The experiential exercises in Week 4 tackle these misconceptions head on as you consciously exchange those false beliefs with the greater Truth.
Week 6 August 11th - The Phases of Change. Whether something is ending or beginning, Change is always asking us to let go in order to make room for what is seeking to emerge. We do some beautiful, sacred and powerful rituals that allow you release what no longer serves you and make room for the new that awaits you. in addition, we come to understand the important and vital role "the space in between" endings and beginnings plays in the phases of Change.
Week 7 August 18th - Building on Your New Sense of Self. With a greater sense of confidence and courage along with a willingness to acknowledge the changes you've been wanting to make in your life, we take a look at the obstacles such a Change may present and the solutions available to overcome them. We'll also take an honest look at any Change that affects those we care about and the skills necessary to move forward in a way that honors ourselves and those involved.
Week 8 August 25th - Shaping Your Future. In our final week together, you'll come to understand the power of the words you speak and the role they play in shaping your future. We close our time together with a very powerful exercise in which you each call in your future!
Get started now!
"Camille is a skilled and powerful communicator who blends Jersey toughness with Alaskan wilderness! This unique blend is engaging, entertaining and ultimately healing. Her classes are a 'can't miss'. This is an excellent course — definitely worth checking out!"
Michael Snizek, RFC Graduate, Business Analyst
The Nuts n Bolts of Change
Ready for Change is an eight week, online class that begins with our 'Meet and Greet.' This evening class is a live, two hour class from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm PST and 2:00 - 4:00 pm AKST. Zoom is the video platform used for each week's class and there will be a support person to assist you with your technical experience. Every class is recorded and archived for additional viewing.
To ensure a safe, welcoming and trustworthy environment, there is a limit of twelve (12) participants for this class. This also allows for your optimal growth and my maximum attention for each of you and the group as a whole.
Registration requires a $50 deposit. The tuition for this course is $297 and comes with a certificate of completion and course workbook. The balance of $247 is due in full by Week 5. There's a reduced tuition of $175 for this summer program for those impacted by the COVID19. You will have to still register with your $50 deposit and your balance of $125 is due in full by Week 5. If you would like to discuss a payment plan, please email me at [email protected]
This course is for anyone 20 years of age and older who is ready to create a healthy relationship to Change and live their life from an empowered sense of confidence and personal power. This journey will help you release unforgiveness and any stuck energy you have with yourself, others and the Changes you've gone through or have been imposed upon you. It will give you new tools to navigate this world of continuous Change so that you flow with life's transitions rather than resist them. Ready for Change offers you freedom from your past, your fears and any limited thinking that has kept you small when what you really want to do is leap.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me. I'm happy to personally answer any questions and further discuss whether or not this is for you.
What I Believe: I believe we're meant to live a joyful life and that the "key to happiness" is the reconnection with our True Self. Everything I'm about leads back to the inner life and the practices that bring us home. When you're willing to change your thinking and open up to a greater perspective, you gift yourself with new life skills that empower you in your everyday living like never before! I'm excited about showing you that greater perspective!
What I Have for You: I've taken twenty years of learning from the masters and my own life journey and have created personal transformation courses, life, business and group coaching, workshops and inspirational talks that have helped hundreds of people awaken to a more meaningful life through the understanding of universal laws and principles, the power of looking at life in a fresh, new way and the importance of spiritual living practices like meditation.
Why It Matters: Spiritual education is one of the catalysts to awakening because it replaces ignorance with understanding and reveals the oneness of all life. The material world is the one we live in. The spiritual world is the one we come from. Once you understand how life works, you can align yourself with its nature and experience the joyful life you're here to live!